Supervised by: Dispatchers / Route Foreman
- Minimum 2 years verifiable commercial driving experience
- Valid class A or B with air brakes endorsement is the minimal requirements
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D. certification
- Must be 21 years of age
- (3) or fewer moving violations within past 3 years
- Physical requirements include sitting, standing, walking, twisting and reaching overhead, climbing, and use of hands and arms. Must be able to read and comprehend maps and written directions. Display positive attitude with the ability to adapt to Outdoor field environment; travel from site to site; exposure to noise, dust, grease, vibrations, and all types of weather and temperature conditions; work in or around water; work and/or walk on various types of surfaces including slippery or uneven surfaces and rough terrain; incumbents may be required to work extended hours including evenings and weekends. This physically strenuous position involves mounting and dismounting a heavy-duty truck numerous times each day. In addition, the position involves lifting, pushing, pulling up to 75 pounds. Ever changing jobsite conditions as well as communicates and cooperates with jobsite personnel including co-workers, dispatchers and supervisors.
- Employee must abide by all Policies, Procedures and Requirements as set forth in the Employee Handbook.